Relocating is a time consuming, stressful event in anyone’s life. The pain of leaving your old life behind and the mix of emotions about starting your new life, combined with the logistical issues surrounding packing your belongings, managing the transition, and trying to find a new place to live is hard. Frequently when people relocate, they sacrifice living in their dream home just to get the task of finding a dwelling out of the way.
At Timberlake Homes, we believe that you and your family deserve the home of your dreams, not just some house. To ensure everyone relocating to Maryland and Delaware can live in a quality new construction home, we have built numerous quick move in homes in suburban Maryland, and the Delaware area. Our quick move in homes in Delaware and Maryland embody our commitment to building beautiful new homes, and are full of the special touches and luxurious finishings you want. If you and your family are looking for a single family home or townhome that exudes East Coast charm, and you need to move in soon, Timberlake Homes’ quick move in homes will let you live in your dream home, without the wait for the building process.
As you start the process of relocating, rest assured that your new home is the quality home that your family deserves. At Timberlake Homes, we are passionate about creating homes that our homeowners love to live in, so that you can spend your time enjoying your new home.
Cheltenham EstatesClinton, Maryland – Move in Now!
The Sequoia Model, Homesite 11
8626 Kittama Drive Clinton, Md 20735
4 Beds/4.5 Baths $690,062
• Estate Elevation 2 w/ Brick & 2-Car Side Entry Garage
• Brick Pavers at Front Stoop
• Extended Finished Rec Room w/ Wet Bar
• 5,945 sq. ft.
• 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths
• Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Recessed & Pendant Lighting, Maple Cabinets, Kitchen Aid Gas Downdraft Cooktop, Stainless Steel Microwave, Energy Star Whirlpool 3-Cycle Stainless Dishwasher, 25 cu. ft. Energy Star Whirlpool Stainless Refrigerator, 27” Stainless Electric Double Wall Oven
• All Secondary Bedrooms w/ Ensuite
• Great Room w/ Gas Fireplace & Recessed Lighting
• Master Bedroom with Tray Ceiling, Opt. Luxury Bath w/ Comfort-Height Vanities, Deluxe Shower w/ Dual Showerheads
• Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Kitchen, Breakfast, Powder, Mud Room, Living Room, Dining Room, Great Room, Library, Sunroom and Lifestyle Room
• Upgraded Ceramic Tiles in All Baths
• Oak Stairs w/ Decorative Metal Balusters
• 9 ft. Ceilings on Main and Lower Levels
• Sub Meter Installed for Future Lawn Irrigation
• Walkout Basement