Relocating is a time consuming, stressful event in anyone’s life. The pain of leaving your old life behind and the mix of emotions about starting your new life, combined with the logistical issues surrounding packing your belongings, managing the transition, and trying to find a new place to live is hard. Frequently when people relocate, they sacrifice living in their dream home just to get the task of finding a dwelling out of the way.
At Timberlake Homes, we believe that you and your family deserve the home of your dreams, not just some house. To ensure everyone relocating to Maryland and Delaware can live in a quality new construction home, we have built numerous quick move in homes in suburban Maryland, and the Delaware area. Our quick move in homes in Delaware and Maryland embody our commitment to building beautiful new homes, and are full of the special touches and luxurious finishings you want. If you and your family are looking for a single family home or townhome that exudes East Coast charm, and you need to move in soon, Timberlake Homes’ quick move in homes will let you live in your dream home, without the wait for the building process.
As you start the process of relocating, rest assured that your new home is the quality home that your family deserves. At Timberlake Homes, we are passionate about creating homes that our homeowners love to live in, so that you can spend your time enjoying your new home.
Thrift ManorClinton, Maryland – Spring Delivery!
The White Oak II Model, Homesite 35
4106 Ethan Manor Rd. Clinton MD
4 Bed / 3.5 Bath $590,196
• Elevation A w/ Full Stone Front
• 2-Car Side Load Garage
• 4BR, 3.5 Bath • Sunroom • Alt. Second Floor Plan
• 2-Story Great Room w/ Deluxe Window and Recessed Lighting
• 42” Heat & Glo Cosmo Direct Vent Fireplace w/ Painted 72” Ozark Shelf Mantle in Great Room
• Second Floor Owner’s Suite w/ Tray Ceiling
• Buddy Bath Bedrooms 2 & 3; Ensuite Bedroom 4
• Second Floor Laundry • 9’ Rec Room Ceiling Height
• Ceiling Fan Rough-Ins – All Bedrooms and Family Room, Sunroom
• Hardwood Flooring in Drop Zone, Butlers Pantry, Kitchen, Breakfast, Powder, Study, Sunroom
• Upgrade 12×12 Ceramic Tile on Bath Floors and 6×6 on Walls in All Baths
• Comfort-Height Vanities – Owner’s Bath
• Lower Level Exercise Room
• Gourmet Kitchen Including Upgraded Kitchen Cabinets, Upgraded Quartz Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances: 3-Cycle 24” Dishwasher, 30” 4 Burner Gas Cooktop, 25 Cubic Ft. Side by Side Refrigerator, 27” Double Electric Wall Oven w/ Touch Panel Control, Microwave
• Recessed Lights in Family Room
• Main Level Study
• Oak Stairs w/ Decorative Stair Rails, Metal Balusters, Oak Hand Rail
• 6 Ft Areaway w/ 5’ Sliding Glass Door Includes Water Jet Back-Up System at Sump Pump
• Sub Meter Installed for Future Lawn Irrigation System