We can build one of our ready-made and customizable floorplans on the homesite and location of your choice, or we can help you design and build your dream custom home from the ground up.
Sign up and receive the latest product information and info on special promotions!
Imagine all the luxuries of a new home without worrying about cost over-runs. Fine-tuned with our 52 years of home building experience our distinctive homes have been designed to maximize square footage and feature today’s modern finishes.
Discover the advantages of building a custom home or one of our ready-made On Your Lot homes with Timberlake Design/Build:
- FIRM CONTRACT PRICING IS OUR #1 JOB! – We’ll provide a detailed and accurate scope of work with no hidden costs so you know exactly how much your dream home will cost to build.
- EXPERIENCE – An experienced builder with local knowledge and broad on-your-lot and custom construction experience will help you avoidcostly mistakes.
- “ON TIME, ON BUDGET, WITH CARE” PLEDGE – Our homes are not only affordable, but backed by our pledge to build the home you want, at the budget you agreed on, within the timeframe established.
- LONGEVITY – For over 52 years, our family-owned business has built thousands of homes. That’s an impressive milestone in the homebuilding industry and we couldn’t have done it without the skill, talent and commitment of everyone on your team who is passionate about building homes. We’re excited to put our experience to work for you.
- THE RIGHT LOAN FOR YOU – All builders say they offer competitive nancing programs. Timberlake Design/Build goes a step further by matching your needs with a mortgage specialist that will find the right loan for you. Your “borrower” experience is just as important to us as the building experience.
- BUYING POWER – Choose a builder with buying power to make sure you get the best prices for quality goods. Timberlake Design/Build has value-engineered our homes to pass the savings on to you.
- WARRANTY – Our warranty programs and service teams are the best in the industry. (Really!)