From its lovely Craftsman-inspired exterior to an inviting interior layout offering up to 6 bedrooms, our newest ranch design ticks all the boxes for comfortable single-level living, entertaining ease, and low maintenance affordability. You’ll love cooking in this kitchen with ample storage, serving space, and an adjacent light-filled eating area. The great room offers an optional fireplace, extension space, and a coffered ceiling. Add a covered porch to extend your living area outdoors. Retreat to the lovely owner’s suite with its tray ceiling, oversized walk-in closets, double sinks in the bath with separate toilet, shower, and tub configurations. A split bedroom design gives this home lots of privacy. Two bedrooms on the other side of the home with a shared bath and well-placed windows allow lots of natural light. Further customize your main level in the owner’s choice room that can be a formal dining room, bedroom 4, or library depending on your needs. Your second-level options include adding a loft, bedroom 5, and a full bath. Complete your lower level with a rec room, media space, exercise room, and/or bedroom 6 plus a full bath.
- 3 – 6 Bedrooms/2.5 – 4.5 Baths (NOTE: Built with std. 4 Bedroom design at Cedar Chase)
- Numerous Customization Options
- Main Level Owner’s Choice Room or Fourth Bedroom
- Optional Loft, for Entertaining/Bedroom Space
- Optional Covered Porch off Great Room
- Family Foyer/Arrival Center/Drop Zone
- Customizable Lower Level w/ Rec Room, Den/Bedroom, Exercise Room, Full Bath (where available)
3D Virtual Tour
Move In Now
There are no quick move ins currently - register for updates on this model.
Renderings/elevations are not community specific and may show features/elements/materials that are not offered in your community of choice. Please see your sales manager to confirm the specific housetype elevations available.