Comfort you – and the environment – can count on.
In addition to being beautiful to look at, a Timberlake home is built with a focus on energy efficiency which makes it a pleasure to live in while offering its owners the peace of mind and savings that come with sound and efficient building practices. Properly installed energy-efficient improvements deliver better protection against cold, heat, drafts, moisture, pollution and noise. A variety of features contribute to improved home quality and comfort, while lowering energy demand and reducing air pollution:
- Effective Insulation and House Wrap
- High-Performance Low-E Windows
- Tight Construction and Ducts (complete air sealing package)
- Efficient Heating and Cooling Equipment (gas water heaters and furnaces)
- Efficient Products such as 1.5-gallon-per-flush toilets, water-conserving faucets, Energy Star appliances
- Climate-Specific Foundation Plantings (require less water)
Timberlake Homes is compliant within the International Energy Conservation Code, and the energy efficiency of our homes is verified by the US Department of Energy ResCheck program. We invite you to ask your sales consultant or community builder to walk you through the various elements that make a Timberlake Home an efficient home.