Villages of Steeple Chase
The Villages of Steeple Chase offers a lifestyle unmatched in Southern Maryland.
Prepare to experience the modern day village, tucked just off US-301 in La Plata. Our low maintenance townhome living means you’ll have time to enjoy community amenities with neighbors of all ages coming together to socialize at the clubhouse, pool and fitness center. And, there’s room to explore the natural beauty that surrounds you — from chatting on neighborhood sidewalks to playing in the parks — savoring the feeling of peace and seclusion is an everyday occurrence. The Villages of Steeple Chase – there’s nothing like it!
- Shopping – Excellent shopping options are within minutes of your front door at the Villages of Steeple Chase. From a wide variety of grocery stores and pharmacies to Target, Walmart and Lowe’s, you can find what you need without going far. Looking for an even broader selection? Try St. Charles Towne Center in Waldorf or the outlets at National Harbor.
- Entertainment & Recreation – Take in a show at Port Tobacco Players or a summertime concert at the town hall. Play a round of golf at Hawthorne Country Club or catch a ballgame with the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs. There’s plenty of excitement so close to the Villages of Steeple Chase. And that’s before we even talk about the fishing, crabbing and boating on all the nearby creeks and river.
- Dining – Whether you’re craving a quick bite on the run or more of a fine dining experience, you can find the perfect meal for the occasion. Want to try the local favorites? Start with breakfast at Charles Street Bakery, lunch at Marie’s Diner or dinner at The Charles Farm Table & Public House.
- Historical & Education – Southern Maryland has shaped our nation’s history since the colonial era. Visit the Thomas Stone Historic Site to learn about a local signer of the Declaration of Independence. Then retrace the path of John Wilkes Booth as he fled to Virginia following Lincoln’s assassination. And don’t miss the one-room schoolhouse in Port Tobacco or the old train station in La Plata.
- Places of Worship – No matter your faith, you won’t have to look far to find a place to worship near your new home at the Villages of Steeple Chase. Southern Maryland is home to churches that date back centuries, and new places of worship open all time.
Visit villagesofsteeplechase.com for more information.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY.
New Homesites Released for Sale.
Model Home Open to Tour Without an Appointment Every Saturday from 10-4.
Move In Now
Savannah Town at Villages of Steeple Chase
Homesite 339 – $410,420
37 Mustang Drive, La Plata, MD, USA
Interactive Site Plan
Open Daily 10 - 5 or by appointment
By Appt Only
Model Home Now Open to Tour without an Appt on Saturday from 10-4pm: 37 Mustang Drive La Plata, MD 20646
From I-495 S take MD-210 S/Indian Head Hwy to MD-228 E/Berry Rd. Continue on MD-228 E/Berry Rd. Take Middletown Rd to US-301 S. Turn right onto US-301 S. Turn right onto Catalpa Dr. then left onto Buckeye Cir. Right onto Steeplechase Dr. to a left onto Mustang Dr. Follow signs to model/sales center.