We’re pleased to introduce one of the most popular new home communities in Prince George’s County! Marlboro Ridge is a unique recreational and equestrian community located just 5 minutes from the Capital Beltway. In the picturesque, rolling landscape of this resort-style community, residents enjoy a host of amenities that extend throughout the seasons. From horseback riding to cycling and swimming to state-of-the-art fitness, Marlboro Ridge is in its final phase and this is your last chance to own a piece of the dream!
Our award-winning plans have been created specifically for this last section of Marlboro Ridge. From lush, wooded homesites to innovative single family home designs, the lifestyle you were meant to live is waiting for you at Marlboro Ridge.
- State-of-the-art Equestrian Center with full-time, onsite barn manager, indoor/outdoor rings, irrigated pastures, 22 stalls (all with Dutch doors), hot-and-cold water wash stalls, rider lessons (all levels) and more
- Community clubhouse
- Recreational activities: swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness, neighborhood playgrounds, play field, picnic area, park, miles of riding/hiker/biker and walking trails
- Hundreds of acres of open space
- Location just 5 minutes from I-495, 15 minutes from downtown DC
- Numerous local shopping, dining, entertainment/cultural and recreational amenities
Home Design Amenities:
- Explore Brand New designs plus our stunning new models
- Customizable open plan designs offering main level owners suites, outdoor living environments, gourmet kitchens, up to 7 bedrooms, lofts, multi-generational designs and more
- Wooded and cul-de-sac homesites
Additional Timbers & Groves Homesites Now Released. Only Three Lots Available. Contact us to explore options.
Move In Now
Interactive Site Plan
Open by Appt. Call 443-618-2643 to schedule your visit today.
I-495 S to Ritchie Marlboro Rd/exit 13. Continue on Ritchie Marlboro Rd. to a right on N Riding Rd. Straight up hill to model home/sales center on the left. Model home only open by appointment. Please call in advance of visiting.