Marlboro Ridge – NOW SELLING AT PRE-CONSTRUCTION PRICING!
Equal parts serenity and sophistication, Marlboro Ridge is a unique recreational and equestrian community located just 5 minutes from the Capital Beltway. In the picturesque, rolling landscape of this resort-style community, residents enjoy a host of amenities that extend throughout the seasons. From horseback riding to cycling and swimming to state-of-the-art fitness, Marlboro Ridge is in its final phase and this is your last chance to own a piece of the dream!
Choose from eight plan designs, including award-winning plans and six totally new homes created specifically for this last section of Marlboro Ridge. From lush, wooded homesites to innovative single family home designs, the lifestyle you were meant to live is waiting for you at Marlboro Ridge.
- State-of-the-art Equestrian Center with full-time, onsite barn manager, indoor/outdoor rings, irrigated pastures, 22 stalls (all with Dutch doors), hot-and-cold water wash stalls, rider lessons (all levels) and more
- Community clubhouse
- Recreational activities: swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness, neighborhood playgrounds, play field, picnic area, park, miles of riding/hiker/biker and walking trails
- Hundreds of acres of open space
- Location just 5 minutes from I-495, 15 minutes from downtown DC
- Numerous local shopping, dining, entertainment/cultural and recreational amenities
Home Design Amenities:
- Choose from eight home designs, including six brand new designs plus our award-winning Hawthorne and Potomac models
- Silver Maple plan with standard 3-car garage
- Customizable open plan designs offering main level owners suites, outdoor living environments, gourmet kitchens, up to 7 bedrooms, lofts, multi-generational designs and more
- Wooded and cul-de-sac homesites
Move In Now
Stay Tuned to our Model Grand Opening!
Visit our Hawthorne Model at Nearby Gallahan Acres in Clinton.
11301 King Gallahan Court, Clinton MD. 20735
From I-495, take Exit 7 to Route 5 South/Branch Avenue. Take Woodyard Road (becomes Piscataway Road) to a right a community entrance.