Half-Acre Homesites - Minutes to Downtown Lewes!
NEW MODEL UNDER CONSTRUCTION! JOIN OUR INTEREST LIST!
Receive advance info on home designs, pricing, and pre-sales schedule.
Close to Delaware’s beautiful Sussex County coastal beaches yet in a quiet, tucked away neighborhood setting on the east side of DE Route 1, Graywood Springs in Milton, DE., offers multi-generational single family homes on ½ acre lots with most backing to preserved wetlands.
You’ll appreciate the location which put you within minutes of downtown historic Lewes and the beach, Henlopen Ferry, Beach Plum Island Nature Preserve and a host of area shopping, restaurants, and recreational opportunities. This spectacular dune and marsh habitat will offer you hours of relaxation whether bird watching or surf fishing and nearby Broadkill Beach is your haven for watersports of all kinds.
Graywood Springs is the ideal new home community for those seeking a slower pace where you can enjoy the sights and sounds of a coastal lifestyle yet be within minutes of the nightlife and amenities of Coastal Delaware’s ocean resorts.
Special home design features will include:
- Two brand new home designs to be unveiled in this community!
- Three of our most popular DE plans featuring multi-gen, 1st floor owner’s suites and ranch designs that can be customized to meet your needs
- 4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath / 2 Car Garage
- Unfinished basements or Fully Conditioned Crawl – Lot Specific
- Gourmet Kitchens w/Stainless Steel Samsung Appliances
- Choice of Hardwood or LVP in Foyer and Kitchen/Breakfast area
- Professionally designed landscape package with sodded yards**
- Cape Henlopen School District
** Sod coverage is determined by disturbed areas & varies by homesite.
There are no floorplans available currently - register for updates on this community.
There are no quick move ins currently - register for updates on this community.
Open By Appointment