We are pleased to announce that our exciting home designs are now available at Coursey’s Point in Felton – “A Great Delaware Small Town.” This established community is ideally located minutes from Routes 1 and 13, Milford, 15 minutes to Bower’s Beach and 30 minutes to the beaches and recreation of Lewes. Whether you desire a beach, bay or boating lifestyle, Coursey’s Point offers something for everyone! Pre-construction pricing on our single-family homes will start in the mid $200s. Contact us today to learn more about our home design line-up, review available homesites and more.
- 1/4-acre (avg) homesites
- New-to-market 2020 home designs
- Up to 6 bedrooms
- Full unfinished basements
- 9 ft. ceilings (per plan)
- 1,722 to over 2,700 sq. ft.
- Ranch, 2-Story and 1st Fl. Owner’s Suite plans available
- Convenient Kent County location with quick access to Routes 1 and 13, Milford
- 15 minute drive to Bower’s Beach for boating/fishing recreation
- 30 minute drive to award-winning Lewes, DE beach and parks
- 13 miles to Dover
- Lake Forest School District
Move In Now
Interactive Site Plan
Open By Appt. Call 443-618-2643 to schedule a visit.
To visit Coursey's Point: From Route 1 take DE-12 W/Frederica Rd to right on 12W/Front Street. Follow .7 miles to a left on Carpenter Bridge Rd. Continue for 2.6 miles to a right in DE-15/Canterbury Rd. Community on your right. During our Pre-Sales period, please visit us at our Olde Field Village community and model home located in nearby Magnolia, DE.