Timberlake Homes is always searching for talented individuals to join our outstanding team.
If working for an established organization that cares deeply about its customers and its employees is important to you, then Timberlake Homes is the place for you. We’ve been around for over 55 years – we’re not going anywhere! If you’re interested in a successful career with a company that believes in you, forward a cover letter and your résumé to HumanResources4210@gmail.com.
Job Overview (abbreviated)
- Coordinate all field operations
- Monitor and follow established safety procedures and ensure OSHA compliance
- Ensure customer service is your daily priority
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or 3-5 years of field supervisory experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills
Timberlake Homes, BT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace free from the use and abuse of drugs and alcohol. We do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Timberlake Homes, BT as a result of any referrals made.