Relocating can be a time-consuming, stressful event in anyone’s life. The pain of leaving your old life behind and the mix of emotions about starting a new, combined with the logistical issues surrounding packing your belongings, managing the transition and trying to find a new place to call home.
At Timberlake Homes, we believe that you and your family deserve the home of your dreams, not just some house. To ensure everyone relocating to Maryland and Delaware can live in a quality new construction home, we have built numerous quick move-in homes in suburban Maryland and the Delaware area. Our quick move-in homes embody our commitment to building beautiful new homes and are full of the special touches and luxurious finishes. If you and your family are looking for a single-family home or townhome that exudes East Coast charm and you need to move in soon, Timberlake Homes’ quick move-in homes will let you live in your dream home without the wait of the building process.
As you start the process of relocating, rest assured that your new home is the quality home that your family deserves. At Timberlake Homes, we are passionate about creating homes that our homeowners love to live in so that you can spend your time enjoying your new home.
Clinton, Maryland – Immediate Delivery!
The Potomac Model, Homesite 40
8715 Kittama Drive, Clinton, MD
4 Bed, 3.5 Bath $625,000
- Closing Assistance Available – Contact Sales Consultant For Details
- Potomac Model – Estate Elevation A with Side Entry 2-Car Garage
- Finished Rec Room w/ Full Bath & Wet Bar Rough-In
- 4,904 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths
- Opt. Buddy Bath
- Finished Hobby Room
- Sunroom – Main & Lower Levels
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Recessed & Pendant Lighting, Pantry Barn Door, Maple Cabinets, Tile Backsplash, Island with Quartz Countertop, Jenn Aire 30” Gas Downdraft Cooktop, Stainless Steel Microwave, Energy Star Whirlpool 5-Cycle Stainless Dishwasher, 26 cu. ft. Energy Star Whirlpool Stainless Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker and Water On Door, 27” Stainless Electric Double Wall Oven
- Family Room w/ Gas Fireplace
- Master Suite with Tray Ceiling
- Master Bath w/ Comfort-Height Vanities
- Upgraded Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Kitchen, Breakfast, Powder, Drop Zone/Mud Room, Living, Library, Sunroom, and Dining Room
- Upgraded Ceramic Tiles in All Baths
- Oak Stairs w/ Carpet Runner
- 6 ft. Areaway w/ 5 ft. Sliding Glass Door, including Water Jet Back-Up System and Sump Pump
- 9 ft. Ceilings on Main and Lower Levels
- Sub Meter Installed for Future Lawn Irrigation