Relocating can be a time-consuming, stressful event in anyone’s life. The pain of leaving your old life behind and the mix of emotions about starting a new, combined with the logistical issues surrounding packing your belongings, managing the transition and trying to find a new place to call home.
At Timberlake Homes, we believe that you and your family deserve the home of your dreams, not just some house. To ensure everyone relocating to Maryland and Delaware can live in a quality new construction home, we have built numerous quick move-in homes in suburban Maryland and the Delaware area. Our quick move-in homes embody our commitment to building beautiful new homes and are full of the special touches and luxurious finishes. If you and your family are looking for a single-family home or townhome that exudes East Coast charm and you need to move in soon, Timberlake Homes’ quick move-in homes will let you live in your dream home without the wait of the building process.
As you start the process of relocating, rest assured that your new home is the quality home that your family deserves. At Timberlake Homes, we are passionate about creating homes that our homeowners love to live in so that you can spend your time enjoying your new home.
Clinton, Maryland – Immediate Delivery!
The Sequoia Model, Homesite 39
8713 Kittama Drive Clinton, MD
4 Bed, 3.5 Bath $684,947
Closing Assistance Available – Ask Sales Consultant For Details
- Sequoia – Estate Elevation 1 w/ Brick Front 2 Ft. Porch Set Back and Side Entry 2-Car Garage
- Finished Rec Room w/ Full Bath & Wet Bar Rough-In
- 5,353 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Recessed & Pendant Lighting, Maple Cabinets, Tile Backsplash, Island, Kitchen Aid 30” Gas Downdraft Cooktop, Stainless Steel Microwave, Energy Star Whirlpool 5-Cycle Stainless Dishwasher, 26 cu. ft. Energy Star Whirlpool Stainless Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker and Water On Door, 27” Stainless Electric Double Wall Oven
- Great Room w/ Gas Fireplace & Recessed Lighting
- Master Bedroom Retreat with Tray Ceiling and Gas Fireplace, Opt. Luxury Bath w/ Comfort-Height Vanities, Deluxe Shower w/ Seat & Dual Showerheads
- Upgraded Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Kitchen, Breakfast, Powder, Mud Room, Study, Living, Great Room, and Dining Room
- Upgraded Ceramic Tiles in All Baths
- Oak Stairs w/ Carpet Runner
- 6 ft. Areaway w/ 5 ft. Sliding Glass Door, including Water Jet Back-Up System and Sump Pump
- 9 ft. Ceilings on Main and Lower Levels
- Sub Meter Installed for Future Lawn Irrigation