Relocating can be a time-consuming, stressful event in anyone’s life. The pain of leaving your old life behind and the mix of emotions about starting a new, combined with the logistical issues surrounding packing your belongings, managing the transition and trying to find a new place to call home.
At Timberlake Homes, we believe that you and your family deserve the home of your dreams, not just some house. To ensure everyone relocating to Maryland and Delaware can live in a quality new construction home, we have built numerous quick move-in homes in suburban Maryland and the Delaware area. Our quick move-in homes embody our commitment to building beautiful new homes and are full of the special touches and luxurious finishes. If you and your family are looking for a single-family home or townhome that exudes East Coast charm and you need to move in soon, Timberlake Homes’ quick move-in homes will let you live in your dream home without the wait of the building process.
As you start the process of relocating, rest assured that your new home is the quality home that your family deserves. At Timberlake Homes, we are passionate about creating homes that our homeowners love to live in so that you can spend your time enjoying your new home.
Clinton, Maryland – December Delivery
The Sequoia Model, Homesite 10
12801 Carolina Meadow Lane
4 Beds, 4.5 Baths $634,984
• Estate Elevation 2 w/ Stone and 3-Car Garage
• Extended Finished Rec Room w/ Wet Bar Rough-In
• 5,017 sq. ft.
• 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths
• Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Recessed & Pendant Lighting, Upgraded Maple Cabinets, Island w/ Quartz, Kitchen Aid Gas Downdraft Cooktop, Stainless Steel Microwave, Energy Star Whirlpool 3-Cycle Stainless Dishwasher, 25 cu. ft. Energy Star Whirlpool Stainless Refrigerator, 27” Stainless Electric Double Wall Oven
• All Secondary Bedrooms w/ Ensuite
• Great Room w/ Gas Fireplace & Recessed Lighting
• Master Bedroom with Tray Ceiling, Master Bedroom Retreat, Opt. Luxury Bath w/ Comfort-Height Vanities, Deluxe Shower w/ Seat & Dual Showerheads
• Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Kitchen, Breakfast, Powder, Mud Room, Living and Dining Room
• Upgraded Ceramic Tiles in All Baths
• Oak Stairs w/ Decorative Metal Balusters
• 9 ft. Ceilings on Main and Lower Levels
• Sub Meter Installed for Future Lawn Irrigation
• Walkout Basement