Relocating can be a time-consuming, stressful event in anyone’s life. The pain of leaving your old life behind and the mix of emotions about starting a new, combined with the logistical issues surrounding packing your belongings, managing the transition and trying to find a new place to call home.
At Timberlake Homes, we believe that you and your family deserve the home of your dreams, not just some house. To ensure everyone relocating to Maryland and Delaware can live in a quality new construction home, we have built numerous quick move-in homes in suburban Maryland and the Delaware area. Our quick move-in homes embody our commitment to building beautiful new homes and are full of the special touches and luxurious finishes. If you and your family are looking for a single-family home or townhome that exudes East Coast charm and you need to move in soon, Timberlake Homes’ quick move-in homes will let you live in your dream home without the wait of the building process.
As you start the process of relocating, rest assured that your new home is the quality home that your family deserves. At Timberlake Homes, we are passionate about creating homes that our homeowners love to live in so that you can spend your time enjoying your new home.
Clinton, Maryland – December Delivery!
The Hawthorne Model, Homesite 14
12701 Carolina Meadow Lane
4 Beds, 3.5 Baths $679,601
• Estate Elevation 1 w/ Stone & 2-Car Side Entry Garage
• 3rd Car Front Load Garage w/ Owner’s Choice Room
• 5,470 sq. ft.
• Finished Rec Room w/ Wet Bar Rough-In
• 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths
• Coffered Ceiling in Great Room; Tray Ceiling in Master Bedroom
• Gourmet Kitchen with Granite & Backsplash, Recessed & Pendant Lighting, Island w/ Quartz, Upgraded Maple Cabinets, Pantry Barn Door, Kitchen Aid Gas Downdraft Cooktop, Stainless Steel Microwave, Energy Star Whirlpool 3-Cycle Stainless Dishwasher, 25 cu. ft. Energy Star Whirlpool Refrigerator, Stainless Electric Double Wall Oven
• Great Room Gas Fireplace w/ Mantle & Slate Surround, HDMI Hook-Up
• Oak Stairs with Carpet Runner
• Sitting Room
• Decorative Stair Rails w/ Metal Balusters
• Upgraded Ceramic Tiles – All Baths
• Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Butler’s Pantry, Kitchen, Drop Zone, Powder, Library, Great Room & Dining Room
• Walkout Basement
• Sub Meter for Future Lawn Irrigation System
• 9 ft. Ceilings on Lower and Main Level